Hart County, Kentucky
Located on Rowletts Road about one mile south of Rowletts. The cemetery was originally in the yard of George Brown's home which was known as the Old Munfordville and Glasgow Road and was laid out about 1819-29, according to the records of Judge Roy Cann. The cemetery is now in a side yard of a new home and is well-maintained. All five graves are listed.
All information and photographs on this page provided by Judy Lawler
|Return to Hart Co.